top of page
Lake Ann United Methodist Church
• Time Commitment: Typically 10 to 15 hours per service; varies with music needs of the service
• Salary: $200 per Week, additional events negotiable.
• Reports to: Pastor
• Probation: 90 days
• Review: 6 months, 12 months and annually thereafter
• Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
• Knowledge of worship leadership and music choices.
• Display a love of music and have experience accompanying vocal groups.
• Works well in a team ministry environment. Displays a commitment to the vision and the mission statement of LAUMC.
• Ability to play multiple instruments- piano/keyboard preferred
• Regular communications with Pastor and music ministry volunteers.
• Facilitate and choose music team members.
• Lead the music team.
• Prepare music for all services and communicate with Pastor.
• Facilitate and organize music for special events, as requested.
• Foster and encourage team environment with all ministry leaders. Ability to recruit other members (Praise Band).
• Attend meetings as requested.
• Assist other LAUMC ministries, as requested
• Assist in preparing lyric charts for presenters
• Knowledge of both contemporary and traditional Christian music
If you are interested in applying for this position:
call - 12312757236 or
Email a resume to
bottom of page